It is very important to us to understand what you as parents, and also the children, think about life at Hill View School. To find out what you and the children think we:
- conduct formal questionnaires every other year
- listen to you when you attend events and parents’ evenings
- talk to groups children to find out their thoughts about particular topics
- listen to our pupil ambassadors
- respond to your individual feedback and concerns
If you wish to raise an issue, give some feedback or discuss policy and practice at Hill View please talk to your child’s class teacher. If you feel you need to raise your issue further, please see the department lead or the headteachers. If you still feel your issue or feedback needs further discussion, you are free to contact a member of the Governing Body. Contact details can be accessed through the school office.